"While President Obama’s critics on the left continue to call him the “deportation president” and rail about secret house raids on immigrant families, a new study shows immigration enforcement is actually at an alarmingly low rate. ICE deportations continue to decline this year and are on pace to be the lowest since 2006, according to the latest statistics from Immigration and Customs Enforcement. Deportations of criminals also keep declining, despite a nationwide litany of high-profile fatalities caused by criminal aliens, and despite the Obama administration’s claimed focus on removing deportable criminals, says Jessica Vaughan in a report analyzing the ICE numbers for the Center for Immigration Studies." –Source
As I said years ago on WTPR when I was broadcasting live on a few stations, the only reason the influx of illegal aliens from Mexico were being ignored at that time was because Rome had had control of the United States Government since Ronald Reagan's second term. Now yes, that's was a major issue because the Pope then had the power to manipulate Congress in a way that will benefit Rome from that day forward. Remember the quotes I share from time to time as to the fact this has been their agenda all along?
- “It is the office of the Papacy to tread under foot kings and emperors.” J.H. Ignaz Dollinger, in The Pope and the Council, (London), page 35
- "Democracy is a mischievous dream where the Catholic Church does not predominate." –Brownson's Review.
- "There is one, and only one, sure democracy, the Catholicism of the Popes" -The Catholic World, Oct, 1937.
- The old Protestant culture is about at the end of its rope… Why can't we make the U.S. Catholic in legislation, Catholic in justice, aims and ideals?" –Father F. X. Talbot, editor of America, official Jesuit magazine for the U.S. statement in New York Globe Dec. 14, 1930
- "Religious liberty is merely endured until the opposite can be carried into effect without peril to the Catholic Church." –Bishop O'Conner of Pittsburgh.
- "If Catholics ever gain sufficient numerical majority in this country, religious freedom is at an end. So our enemies say; so we believe" –The Shephard of the Valley, journal of the late bishop of St. Louis.
- In the book Confusion Twice Confounded, Monsignor Joseph H. Brady states that the U.S. Supreme Court is wrong in decisions regarding "separation of Church and State." He says: "A sound view of the Constitutionin its relation to religion probably awaits a change in personnel in our highest tribunal." –The Register, Jan. 23, 1955.
- "But Constitutions can be changed, and non-Catholic sects may decline to such a point that the political proscription [ban] of them may become feasible and expedient. What protection would they have against a Catholic state?" –The State and the Church, pp.38,39, by Miller and Ryan, imprimatur of Cardinal Hayes.
- "The Catholic Church in this nation must live on to accomplish her work, even though our Republican form of government disappears." –The Catholic World, April, 1935, p.12. "
- They [Catholics] must penetrate wherever possible in the administration of civil affairs… all Catholics should do all in their power to cause the constitution of states, and legislation to be modeled on the principles of the true Church." –Encyclical of Leo XIII.
- click here for more quotes
So as one can see, this is why Rome took Congress and then the White House in Reagan's day. Since that day they have had the power to play games with our laws so as to benefit Rome. In fact, when speaking of Ronald Reagan; was he not a Hollywood actor for decades before becoming president? And is not an actor defined as one who plays are part that is not his own? Would not an actor then be considered a professional liar? Is it any wonder that directly after the actor Ronald Reagan was elected as president we saw him appoint an ambassador to Vatican City? When W. Kenneth Dan was asked why we need an ambassador in Vatican City, (William A. Wilson) He replied; "It would allow the USA to influence the political decisions of the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH!"
Many I'm sure believed at that time (1984) that having a Vatican ambassador would do the exact opposite of what Dan claimed, and now that it's been 32 years, me thinks if there were some that thought that way, they can now be vindicated in their thoughts that they were 100% correct. What I mean is, as one can clearly see with a Vatican controlled Supreme Court has allowed all sorts of proVatican agendas find life politically. Still, without the people in the nation behind the Pope in the polls, they won't be able to influence new and more stringent control over the now dwindling opposition still within Congress and other areas of the government. I believe this is one reason Benedict XVIstepped down among many other more sinister reasons. His failing popularity was causing Rome to lose big in the USA. Compile that with Rome's inability to contain themselves when it comes to sexual perversion on every level from raping children to each other, political corruption, and downright demonic obedience across the board, many Roman Catholics in the country are wising up to the fact that those they used to call "Catholic bashers" were in fact telling the truth all along and so they leave the church.
Not only does this mass-exodus cause the once loyal Roman Catholics to leave their church and even give up on Christianity altogether, what Rome fears more than anything else is those very same people that used to be loyal to them in the voting booths are now switching sides. And so the natural response to watching their precious voting block dwindling down was the idea to open the borders wide so as to allow for the uneducated and extreme loyalty of the Mexican people to flood in who have no idea how bad the Popes truly are because historic facts like this are not going to be shared in nations wherein the population is over 80% Catholic. Now do you see why the powers that be doing all they can to make sure noncitizens flooding into the USA can now vote? Those without indoctrinated thought processes ruling their minds know the overwhelming number of illegal immigrants that are flooding in from Mexico are in fact devout Roman Catholics. And yes, this includes the criminal element that seems to have no issue with murder, rape and other crimes while at the same time claiming to be Christians. And yes, this is also without mentioning the comparatively small number of Muslims who are also loyal to Rome flooding into the USA that will vote on the left for the Pope, and this is especially true when it comes to Sharia law.
That all being said, one can see why students of prophecy have been trying to warn as many as they could about Obama and His Vatican puppeteer the last 7.5 years. No, we never warn people expecting a change in the political landscape, nor do we suggest who to vote for because we all know there are never any candidates worth voting for. No, we warn the people because Christian prophecy WILL be fulfilled and that being the case, it will happen as the Bible warns and we all need to make our paths straight NOW! Rome will have the power she needs in America to enforce her mark. We all have God's Word on that!