"The agency has been dubbed ‘Catholics In Action’ because the faithful have occupied so many senior positions. But could their dominance be weakening? …The CIA is the best known of the 17 agencies that comprise the American intelligence community. It has earned itself nicknames like “Catholic Intelligence Agency” and “Catholics In Action”. It’s worth exploring why. No official statistics exist on Catholics in the CIA or any other American intelligence agency. But one interesting clue is the relatively high number of Catholics who have served as director of the agency." –Source
And why do you suppose they don't want to have a list of Vatican operatives (Catholics in high office in USA) in the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)? Seem obvious to me. Especially since many already know about the information being posted online that confirms the CIA is running ISIS. If the general public knows the Vatican runs the CIA and ISIS it will make it far too easy for the common man (you and me) to make the connection between Islam and the Vatican.
It's also being swept under the rug for the same reason so many history books have been changed over the centuries. It's done to hide Catholic involvement in mass killings, their universally known wars crimes and their discovered hand in disasters and political assassinations wherein they take an oath to perform. Still, as students of prophecy we already knew Congress, the Senate and the CIA were bound to be infiltrated and completely taken over by the Vatican because prophecy will be fulfilled. But for the sake of those that forego the enticing and very fulfilling work of eschatological study, I will list a few comments made by Vatican operatives below so as to let you know that the author of the article I posted here, or yours truly are not talking out of tinfoil hats. The Vatican actually did put statements in writing for all to see (that don't study prophecy) that the Popes of Rome have planned all along to take over the United States of America just as prophecy proclaimed.
- "[It is error to believe that] The Church ought to be separated from the State, and the State from the Church." -Pope Pius IX, The Syllabus (of Errors), Issued in 1864, Section VI, Errors About Civil Society, Considered Both in Itself and in its Relation to the Church, #55.
- "[It is error to believe that] Kings and princes are not only exempt from the jurisdiction of the Church, but are superior to the Church in deciding questions of jurisdiction." -ibid #54.
- "[It is error to believe that] In the case of conflicting laws enacted by the two powers (Church and civil), the civil law prevails." -ibid # 42.
- "Democracy is a mischievous dream where the Catholic Church does not predominate." –Brownson's Review.
- "There is one, and only one, sure democracy, the Catholicism of the Popes" -The Catholic World, Oct, 1937.
- The old Protestant culture is about at the end of its rope… Why can't we make the U.S. Catholic in legislation, Catholic in justice, aims and ideals?" –Father F. X. Talbot, editor of America, official Jesuit magazine for the U.S. statement in New York Globe Dec. 14, 1930
- "Religious liberty is merely endured until the opposite can be carried into effect without peril to the Catholic Church." –Bishop O'Conner of Pittsburgh.
- "If Catholics ever gain sufficient numerical majority in this country, religious freedom is at an end. So our enemies say; so we believe" –The Shephard of the Valley, journal of the late bishop of St. Louis.
- "But Constitutions can be changed, and non-Catholic sects may decline to such a point that the political proscription [ban] of them may become feasible and expedient. What protection would they have against a Catholic state?" –The State and the Church, pp.38,39, by Miller and Ryan, imprimatur of Cardinal Hayes.
- "The Catholic Church in this nation must live on to accomplish her work, even though our Republican form of government disappears." –The Catholic World, April, 1935, p.12. "
- They [Catholics] must penetrate wherever possible in the administration of civil affairs… all Catholics should do all in their power to cause the constitution of states, and legislation to be modeled on the principles of the true Church." –Encyclical of Leo XIII.
Click here for many more quotes like this. And remember, the first Amendment says that; "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances." Now do you see why the Vatican is right now working at changing the United States Constitution? Prophecy WILL be fulfilled!
Additional Articles Confirming we are in the Last Days:
Scientists find evidence of catastrophic flood of 4,000 years ago * VIDEO: Land evangelized by apostle Thomas, now without Christians * Governments to Christians: Don't You Dare Speak Out Against the Sexual Sin in Society * 'We are in the death spiral' * Government scientists make final (bogus) call on 'chemtrails' * VIDEOS: New at summer camp! Practice executions * Zika now a threat to U.S. blood banks * VIDEO: Obama's Transgender rules for homeless shelters spark firestorm * 'Muslim refugees' in 'rape' of Idaho girl, 5, being 'protected' * 'Bust up' conservatives: Feds thrust lesbians into farming * Why you CAN'T Trust media: VIDEO: CNN's Edited Footage from Milwaukee Family. Watch the Unedited Version Here (GRAPHIC Language) * Did the US just agree to allow UN Foreign Troops to police the streets of the USA? * The CIA’s ‘Pokémon Go’ App is Doing What the Patriot Act Can’t * VIDEO: If You Live in Oklahoma TX NY NJ FL CA Get Out NOW! * Nickelodeon makes history by featuring its first married homosexual couple in a cartoon * Prophecy says it will get MUCH WORSE for Rome soon * VIDEO: Feds admit $400M was payoff for U.S. hostages * 'This is anarchy': Cops smeared in 'campaign of hatred' * Security experts agree: NSA was hacked * Cops: Woman bound boy, 7, and said 'ghosts will come soon'