With all the noise we here in the news lately about the current molestation scandal that's actually standing right on the Pope's doorstep wherein church prelates are demanding his resignation as well as the Catholic people themselves asking him to resign, and to make matters worse the Pope is refusing to comment for fear of implicating himself.
That all being said, one would think it's as bad as it can get in the Vatican. And yes, this was prophesied to happen with the Catholic church in our day. That church has been corrupt from day one and it was declared long ago that in the very last days everyone will know who the man of sin is. It says in 2 Thessalonians 2:3, "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;" And as we look around we know there is a great falling away wherein what's good and moral is now considered evil and all that's evil is now considered moral and upright to the point of killing your unborn child and homosexuals being married legally. And yes that is why Christians are hated globally. Most hate us because of the Bible we the obedient Christians lives by and they know the sinfulness of the world is pointed out. And being exposed to the light of truth like that simply angers some people no matter how gently that truth is presented.
Another reason most hate Christians is because the Vatican prelates have claimed to be Christians for centuries and most people know all about the bold and obvious evils of the Catholic church. Everything from killing hundreds of millions of obedient Christians during the Inquisitions to molesting millions of their children right up to today's world. Still, people believe the Pope is a man of God and should be trusted. Still, with all that history has to say about the evils of all the Popes, Cardinals, Bishops and priests, most are completely unaware of how evil the nuns are. Check this article that just came out!
And now I am not going to be able to share all that's on this page because that would take hours. But I will share a few things from this page that I must warn are not for the squeamish. Yes, it's very bad in the Catholic church in that they molest and rape children on a daily basis and have been doing so all along as the Didicahe documents of their own historic past confirmed. And some history buffs already know about the tens of thousands of children that were killed by nuns and buried on church property over the centuries that just a few years ago started making the news. And especially in Ireland where 800 dead children were found buried on church property last year. Not to mention the video I did last May about those two nuns that got caught torturing 60 children in Columbia. But what I am about to share from this page is absolutely bone chilling. What they did to these precious little boys and girls confirms what prophecy said about this awful church.
And by the way, what I am about to share is from former residents of America’s Catholic orphanage system who outlined in court transcripts as nothing short of actual torture and extreme bizarre behavior of the nuns. And so as prophesied, this information is now being declared all over the world so as to further confirm the prophecy of 2 Thessalonians 2:3 as being fulfilled.
And just so you know, in America alone more than five million innocent children passed through these Catholic orphanages over the years of their operation. One can only imagine how many were tortured and killed worldwide in every nation on earth. Some of the morbid and demonic acts done to these children I cannot mention as they are quite perverted to say the least. But what I will share is no doubt going to make some, who love children unconditionally do all they can to get the word out about this very evil organization known as the Roman Catholic Vatican.
- It was a late summer afternoon, Sally Dale recalled, when the boy was thrown through the fourth-floor window. …"Bounced?" one of the many lawyers present asked. "Well, I guess you'd call it – it was a bounce," she replied. "And then he laid still. A nun was standing at the window, Sally said. ..Sally’s falling boy was not the only story of a child who had been pushed from a window.
- The children were forced to eat their own vomit, were dangled upside down out windows, over wells or in laundry chutes.
- "if L was caught not paying attention, the nuns would take a needle and regularly prick his fingertips."
- Sally herself described witnessing at least two incidents in which she said a child at St. Joseph’s died or was outright murdered.
- "She lit the match and she held her (the little girl's) hand right over the match, and her hand was touching the flames, and I sat there and I cried and I told them to stop,” another child said that the nun “took matches out of her dress and she burned the tips of each one of (the little girl's) her fingers."
- "a nun came in, picked up a little satin pillow, and put it over the baby’s face. The baby flailed its arms and legs at first. But when the nun lifted it up, its limbs dangled."
- A woman said she watched a nun hold a baby by its ankles and swing its head against a table until it stopped crying.
- Children were locked in cabinets, in closets, in attics, sometimes for days, sometimes so long they were forgotten. They were told their relatives didn’t want them, or they were permanently separated from their siblings. They were sexually abused. They were mutilated.
- "she cut him with something very sharp. He didn’t know what it was; he just remembered that there was blood everywhere."
- a very sad and very frightening story of a little boy who was electrocuted, whom the nuns made her kiss in his coffin.
- "sometimes there little legs would get caught between the wall and radiator and the little kids would really scream and cry. They would pull them out and some kids would have real nasty burns and blisters from it."
- One recalled that the nun had started out hitting the girl with a piece of wood 2 or 3 feet long, but it broke, and that’s when she reached for the paddle. Eventually the handle of the paddle snapped, so she got another paddle and used that one until she was finished. “You could always tell when they were done,” one woman explained, “because the last one was the hardest.”
What I just shared isn't even halfway through the article. Please pray for the Catholic people that they finally start to realize how evil their church leaders truly are. They are exactly as the Christian Bible warned they would be in many prophetic statements throughout the Bible that have already been confirmed in historic record.
Additional Articles Confirming we are in the Last Days:
Town changes rules to ban church from civic center * VIDEO: Woman upset after church revokes membership perks over attendance * Retired pastor threatened with eviction over Bible study * VIDEO: California Church Shocked After Pastor Commits Suicide * Iran sentences 4 Christians to 45 years in jail * Judge endorses ban on Christian flag – But LGBT banner has no problem * Source: Chinese front company hacked Hillary's server * CNN demands censorship, then calls it 'conspiracy theory' * 'Facecrook': New website invites users to document censorship * Twitter CEO to face Congress after GOP lawmakers censored * Google back in bed with Communist China * Global-Warming Advocates Pressure Media to Silence Skeptics * FINALLY! Trump threatens action against Google for 'rigged' search results * Deaths from drugs, alcohol, suicide now outpace diabetes * Hollywood Elites Gush over Socialist Andrew Gillum’s Victory in Florida * ROMAN CATHOLIC Globalist Macron Vows to Kill Nationalism, While Italy’s Salvini Declares EU ‘Filth’ * The Free Market Is the Answer to Tech Bias (But Govt will still seek to regulate) * Reports: FBI Admits it Leaks to Media, Then Uses Stories to Get Warrants * WHAT?! Chicago Cardinal: Global Warming, Migrants Are ‘Bigger Agenda’ than Sex Abuse * Pennsylvania Attorney General: Evidence Vatican Knew of Sex Abuse * Wisconsin Bishop: Investigation of Allegations Against Pope ‘Is Certainly in Order’ * State Officials Weigh Investigations into Catholic Church Sexual Abuse * Texas Bishop Calls for ‘Thorough Investigation’ into Allegations Against Pope Francis * Vatican whistle-blower renews attacks on Pope Francis over disgraced cardinal as crisis in Catholic Church deepens * Oklahoma Archbishop: Allegations Against Pope Francis ‘Demand’ Full Investigation * Catholics Call for Investigation, Resignation of Pope Francis * Illinois Bishop: Pope’s Silence on McCarrick Case Is ‘Not Adequate’ * FYI: Over 100 European Journalists Sign Letter Accusing Google, Facebook of Stealing News * Study affirms Google search results lean left * FYI: Google-Facebook spreading fake news, censoring truth * George Soros invests millions in social media after bashing companies * FYI: VIDEO: Conservative Facebook employees are organizing to attack the liberal company's 'intolerant' culture * VIDEO: GOP rep touches off firestorm with claim FBI leaked info, used stories to get FISA warrants * WHAT?! VIDEO: 3 ‘extremist Muslim’ New Mexico compound suspects released after judge drops all charges * China Denies Reported Military Base in Afghanistan * WHAT?! Judge dismisses charges against New Mexico jihadists * Klayman sues tech biggies over bias, censorship * Rebellion inside Facebook over political intolerance * 1 in 3 conservatives have left or considering leaving Facebook * Ohr admits FBI intentionally deceived FISA court * Caltrans crew clearing homeless encampment fatally struck sleeping woman * Logged off: meet the teens who refuse to use social media