Sabbath, November 05, 2011 - "Reflecting a Godly or
- “What Would Jesus Do”
- In order to make a sound decision between moral
and immoral, a person has to be conscious of the existence between the
- If a person already accepts an immoral act as
part of their everyday life, then they DO NOT have the capability to determine
the act as immoral
- If you don’t know God, you can’t know Jesus, and
if you don’t know Jesus, then how could you know what He would do?
- If the Christian would learn and adhere to this
phrase, “Is what I am thinking, saying or doing, reflecting Christ in my
character?” then the question should arise each and every time there is a
decision of thought, speech or action.
- Gen_6:5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was
great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
- Psa_94:11 The LORD knoweth the thoughts of man, that
they are vanity.
- Psa_10:4 The wicked, through the pride of his
countenance, will not seek after God: God is not in all his thoughts.
- Psa_139:23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me,
and know my thoughts: