Psalms 1 | Index
The Bible - Psalms 2
- Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? Acts 4:25
- The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, Acts 4:26
- Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
- He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision.
- Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
- Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
- I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. Acts 13:33 Heb 1:5, 5:5
- Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
- Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel. Rev 2:27
- Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
- Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
- Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
Download Free Bible