Psalms 91 | Index
The Bible - Psalms 92
- IT IS A GOOD THING TO GIVE THANKS UNTO THE LORD, AND TO SING PRAISES UNTO THY NAME, O MOST HIGH:
- To shew forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, and thy faithfulness every night,
- Upon an instrument of ten strings, and upon the psaltery; upon the harp with a solemn sound.
- For thou, LORD, hast made me glad through thy work: I will triumph in the works of thy hands.
- O LORD, how great are thy works! and thy thoughts are very deep.
- A brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this.
- When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever:
- But thou, LORD, art most high for evermore.
- For, lo, thine enemies, O LORD, for, lo, thine enemies shall perish; all the workers of iniquity shall be scattered.
- But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.
- Mine eye also shall see my desire on mine enemies, and mine ears shall hear my desire of the wicked that rise up against me.
- The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.
- Those that be planted in the house of the LORD shall flourish in the courts of our God.
- They shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be fat and flourishing;
- To shew that the LORD is upright: he is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in him.
Download Free Bible