Psalms 143 | Index
The Bible - Psalms 144
- Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
- My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.
- LORD, what is man, that thou takest knowledge of him! or the son of man, that thou makest account of him!
- Man is like to vanity: his days are as a shadow that passeth away.
- Bow thy heavens, O LORD, and come down: touch the mountains, and they shall smoke.
- Cast forth lightning, and scatter them: shoot out thine arrows, and destroy them.
- Send thine hand from above; rid me, and deliver me out of great waters, from the hand of strange children;
- Whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood.
- I will sing a new song unto thee, O God: upon a psaltery and an instrument of ten strings will I sing praises unto thee.
- It is he that giveth salvation unto kings: who delivereth David his servant from the hurtful sword.
- Rid me, and deliver me from the hand of strange children, whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood:
- That our sons may be as plants grown up in their youth; that our daughters may be as corner stones, polished after the similitude of a palace:
- That our garners may be full, affording all manner of store: that our sheep may bring forth thousands and ten thousands in our streets:
- That our oxen may be strong to labour; that there be no breaking in, nor going out; that there be no complaining in our streets.
- Happy is that people, that is in such a case: yea, happy is that people, whose God is the LORD.
Download Free Bible