Titus 2 | Index
The Bible - Titus 3
- Put them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work,
- To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.
- For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.
- But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,
- Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
- Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;
- That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
- This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men.
- But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.
- A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;
- Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.
- When I shall send Artemas unto thee, or Tychicus, be diligent to come unto me to Nicopolis: for I have determined there to winter.
- Bring Zenas the lawyer and Apollos on their journey diligently, that nothing be wanting unto them.
- And let our's also learn to maintain good works for necessary uses, that they be not unfruitful.
- All that are with me salute thee. Greet them that love us in the faith. Grace be with you all. Amen.
Download Free Bible